A Friday’s freaky dream



Evan Darraji

"Dreams are open vistas of possibility that take us beyond our everyday self-limiting beliefs and behaviors.” Robert Moss
The dream started with me trapped in a house that has a beautiful front yard with a bunch of strangers trying to hold the wooden front door to prevent ppl from getting in the house. Lucky me I was the doorkeeper! 
And why is that? 
A charming white horse in the front yard going crazy, runs and jumps everywhere, it almost hurts the ppl outside. The ppl inside said that if you let those ppl in we all gonna get sick! Well, how is that? I didn’t know at that time yet but I hold the door anyway until I decided to let them in. I mean come on I can’t just let them die outside because of that crazy horse, at the same time I was afraid that the horse may take the chance and get. I opened the door frequently, every time for 7 seconds, I asked 7 ppl to get close to the door, and when I open the door and start counting they must get in quickly one by one.
The first round went successfully, however, in the second one an old lady was just standing there smiling at me and refused to get in, what the hell is wrong with you lady, I muttered.
Then suddenly, they started to do BBQ and pet the crazy horse! Only one skinny man was standing at the door begging to let him in, he had a suspicious appearance I didn’t wanna let him in until a young lady told me to do so because he is a biological scientist. He started biting ppl after I let him in, he was a zombie apparently. I know you gonna laugh at that coz it sounds crazy but this is what happened.
I opened the door to run out and locked the ppl in this time! The ppl inside were all infected, they were dangerous. I texted my GF (you know who is she  :D) asking her to wake up, she took a nap in the room next door, the room was semidetached to the house I locked.
Then I remember that this room has two doors, one is the exist to the front yard while the other one is the entrance to the house! And it is probably open! He got in a panic that infected ppl may attack her.
I rushed to her room and woke her up, there was a child sleeping next to her. And I was right, the zombies were trying to get in her room so I asked her to freeze and I walked tiptoe to lock the door. Guess what, the door has no lock! From nowhere a girl with green nail polish volunteered to hold the door. She literally melted her toes in the ground to do so!
In the meantime, we (myself, my GF and the little child) rushed out, locked the door and set in the front yard watching the brutal zombies tear the poor girl apart. When I turned my head to the other side coz I couldn’t handle it I shocked, white horses wore clothes on two feet were everywhere. Jeans and dresses even hats and glasses. Wait a minute, they are not horses, they are ppl turned into horses, the ppl were in the front yard at the beginning of my dream. Is that the disease they were talking about? 
But, who said that everyone on earth turned into a horse? Who said that we will turn into horses if we engaged with them? While I was looking for answers and try to analyze the whole thing, a group of dark skin ppl were marching. I was over the moon with what I saw, we run into those ppl and gave them hugs, they were surprised by our peculiar behaviour, then the alarm goes off in the morning.

Excuse my typos
Share:

No comments:

Popular Posts

Featured Post

خمسة تفسيرات منطقية علمية لما يدعى بالمعجزات

  اعداد: ايفان الدراجي الخوف والجهل هو أساس ارجاء تفسير الظواهر الطبيعة آنذاك لقوى مجهولة خفية قد تكون من السماء يفسرها المؤمنون...

Recent Posts